Sunday, October 30, 2011

Final Project Proposal


For my final project I plan to complete option # 2. Essay #4 will be the monster project with the monster being zombies. I chose this option because if I write about something interesting like zombies I will be more motivated to put more effort and time into it. I have experience with reading and watching my primary sources for this project already so I’m already familiar with them. Possible primary sources include the book World War Z, the movie 28 Weeks Later, and the TV show The Walking Dead. With this project I hope to accomplish a deeper understanding of why this type of monster is so entertaining to read about and watch. I also hope to accomplish a well-constructed paper with more fluid paragraphs and sentences with good supporting ideas. For research I plan to specifically use the ProQuest Research Library database, the Yavapai library network and the internet. I want my final project to be amazing and I hope it goes well.


Link to rules for zombie survival.


Image from: http://windows7themes.net/wp-content/gallery/zombie-theme/1-zombie-wallpaper.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you about writing about something you're actually interested in. I write much better about topics that I find interesting. I also like the angle of where you're going with this. Why are we so obsessed with zombies? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you are going to really do a great job writing this. It seems as though you really know what your going to do and are pretty confident about your topic. I also enjoy writing about things that I am interested in. You have really good resources that you are going to use to to do the research. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete